Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Report from FringeNYC #4

Are you having a good time at this year's FringeNYC Festival? I am, and I think lots of our reviewers at nytheatre.com are, too. Do send in your recommendations and comments.

Yesterday, we posted 16 more reviews of shows in the festival. The ones that really struck our reviewers as worthy (the "starred" reviews) included:

And here's the list of the five most-read reviews on nytheatre.com yesterday:

1. La Ronde
2. I Can Has Cheezburger: The MusicLOL!
3. Dominate Yourself!
4. The Office and the Metal Blob
5. Forest Maiden

1 comment:

no apta para la humanidad said...

At the moment the best finge shows I've seen are without a doubt Abraham Lincoln's Big Gay Dance Party and Complete. Excellent writing, amazing performances and overall just wonderful plays. I truly recommend both shows.