Thursday, December 18, 2008

1776!

Hello, nytheatre i fans! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. Many busy doings at nytheatre.com HQ. I will have news for you about this blog (and other stuff) soon.

But for now...

I want to commend to you a new website that I have just become aware of that I am very impressed with:

www.1776themusical.us

It is, as its title suggests, a site devoted to the 1969 musical 1776. The site is curated by Keith Edwards, who is the son of Sherman Edwards, the composer/lyricist and driving force of the show. I really like what Keith has done with this website: he's provided a living, in-depth archive about the show that's appropriate for scholars, students, theatre artists who are interested in performing the show, and general audience members. Take a look!

No comments: