Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm on Facebook

So last night, I finally followed the advice of many friends and colleagues and joined Facebook.

I'm extremely interested in how social networking via Facebook can impact the Internet presence of nytheatre.com, indietheater.org, and this blog. It seems to me that there are many, many possibilities.

To those who are active Facebookers (is that the right term?): What are the applications that you are using that you think are helping you either progress in your theatre career or enhance your theatre-going? I really hope my friends will point me to the valuable theatre-related content/goodies on Facebook so that I can quickly start to learn what's available...and what may be a good fit to add on.

1 comment:

rr said...

Oh, Martin. You'll quickly learn that Facebook is nothing more than a fancy disguise to hide an online Scrabble addiction. Just wait.

On a more serious note, though, I find the event listing option a great way to keep up with projects friends and colleagues are working on. Keeps them all in one place.

Welcome! (Seriously. Challenge me to a game of Scrabble when you're ready!)